Fresh Talent Recruitment appreciate the value a candidate can add to a business and also how important the next career move is in someone's life. Our main aim is simple: "to listen"
Often I speak to people who say how frustrating it can be when they visit a Recruitment Consultancy and they don't properly listen to what they want and send them on pointless interviews. This is not something we expect to happen.
We work in the following way:
- Understand and map your skill set and preferences, getting to grips with what your main motivators are for your next role.
- Work with you to pinpoint a shortlist of the types of organisations you wish to work for or don't wish to work for.
- Actively market your skill set to our employer network, specifically targeting the most suitable hiring manager or director within an organisation keeping confidentiality at all times.
- Qualify whether they have an appropriate opportunity and evaluate what it is.
- Recommend your suitability for the opportunity and arrange an interview for you with our client if you wish to pursue the role.
- Guide you through the client’s recruitment process, making sure you also have a full understanding of the company and its vision before you go to interview, following you all the way through to accepting the offer.
- Stay in contact with you once you start work to make sure things are going to plan and you have someone you can talk to outside of the business.
We have a beautiful office based in the stunning building of the Farmers Club in Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk. I would encourage anyone who is looking to make a career move to come and meet with us so we can understand fully what you are looking for. We will even supply the tea and biscuits.
We are on the A14 so within easy access of most locations.