Assistant Site Accountant
- Focus Management Consultants Ltd
- Manchester, Greater Manchester / London
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Bonus and Benefits
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
Be part of a major player in branded food manufacturing and join a business that offers you a clear route for progression.
A real gem of a role within finance and accounting if you are looking for a springboard in your career development. It's working for one of the greats within branded food manufacturing and will have site responsibility for their biggest site in Europe in terms of volume.
In terms of career progression, they can demonstrate that members of the current leadership team have started in the position of Assistant Site Accountant and have progressed quickly. There are also great examples of opportunities to move cross-functionally or to a different European region.
You will receive great investment in terms of support for studying to complete qualifications as well as additional training and development.
This site accounting role will provide the opportunity to work closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders across several functions. You will be part of the site leadership team to essentially report and provide the right information and insight to drive performance.
To be successful in this role you will…
- Have current experience with a manufacturing environment - ideally Food or FMCG
- Be confident in presenting figures, and you will understand different cost variants, metrics due to your previous manufacturing experience
- You will have started your financial qualification and have ambition to complete (with financial support offered)
You can be based in London or Manchester but will be required to spend two days every two weeks in London - so the ability to travel and stay away is important.
There is so much to say about the long-term opportunity of joining this business, so if you want to know more please get in touch with Abbi or apply with your CV today.
Founded in 1990, Focus delivers excellent recruitment solutions in the changing world of the food and drink industry. We are proud of our talented team of knowledgeable recruitment specialists covering all functions and sectors offering a bespoke service for our clients.
We provide Permanent and Interim recruitment solutions across Manufacturing, Retail, Foodservice, Food Technology, Product Development, Procurement, Supply Chain, Engineering, HR, Sales & Marketing from Graduate to Board Level.
We’ve worked across the globe, recruiting for start-ups through to large international organisations. We have helped and made a real difference to a vast array of clients working collaboratively as they recruit the very best talent to support their strategies.
Our guiding principles and culture are built on 3 pillars:
- An employee-owned business where we all thrive A business with a culture of pride, trust, kindness and wanting to be the BEST
- An environment that embraces lifestyle goals offering balance, fun and an engaging place to work
Apply for Assistant Site Accountant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert