Shift Manager - Nights
- The Collective Network
- Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Up to £42000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- Food Science, Production & Manufacturing, Fresh Produce
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Maybe you are looking for something that offers more variation?
Are you looking to enjoy your weekends and not be on the phone 24/7?
Or you've got ambitions to drive performance in a state of the art factory, filled with automation?
In this Shift Manager opportunity, you'll get just that.
You will be driving performance and will need to coach, lead & develop your team. You'll need to be proactive, engaging, able to bring new ideas to the table and be reactive in an ever changing fast paced environment.
- Measuring safety, quality, GMP, plan fulfilment, material & labour variance, OEE, waste, process improvement
- Looking after a team between 15 to 25 skilled operators
- Reporting directly to the Production Manager
- Setting & driving efficiencies
What you'll need:
- Experience in food manufacturing - Shift Team management/ Supervisory level with being a decision maker on the shift
- An understanding of Food safety & hygiene standards (HACCP)
- Knowledge of GMP
- Familiar with BRC
- Coaching/Mentor approach to team leading
Our client can offer an modern factory with high speed automated machinery, an experienced and professional leadership team and plenty of opportunity to progress within the business.
Their offering is a range of tasty own brand & 3rd party products supplied into the major retailers.
- You'll be working Monday to Friday only- Nights - No weekends!
- And you can also earn additional yearly bonus on the top of your salary!
For more information on this role, please click apply and a member of the team will be in touch.
The Collective Network has been created from a need for a 360-degree partnership approach to recruitment. That’s what we are all about; we offer a personal and honest service matched to credible industry expertise.
As a ‘collective’ of recruitment experts, we have come together to offer an exceptional, end-to-end recruitment service, providing our clients with access to our specialist and trusted network of the best current and upcoming talent. Offering an inclusive service that candidates and clients feel a real part of, we don’t just focus on short-term roles, but building long-term relationships to find the best solution for both parties.
Apply for Shift Manager - Nights
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert