- Blue Spark
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 22 Jun 2023
- New Product Development, Production & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is an exciting to time to join an ever-expanding food business who are market leaders in their category. Manufacturing a wide range of chilled products for the UK Major multiples ensures this role will keep you on your toes. We’re seeking an experienced and passionate Process Development Manager to join their dynamic team and progress their career.
As Process Development Manager you’ll be leading a team to ensure business goals are met in line with customer and company standards. Your responsibilities will include:
· Working cross-functionally to guarantee the smooth transition of products from kitchen to factory, communicating effectively between NPD, Production and Technical teams with regards to production trials and new product sign off.
· Analysing and tracking progress to achieve launch deadlines and resolving any development issues that may arise.
· Adding value to the business by evaluating and improving the efficiency of current processes, working to achieve budget targets whilst helping to obtain a sustainable advantage within the competitive chilled food sector.
· Ensuring product paperwork and procedures are maintained to the highest standard.
· Provide technical and production expertise in order to foresee issues and find solutions through key project milestones.
We’re looking for a motivated Process Development Manager with a food related degree or equivalent, and a solid background in chilled food manufacturing. You’ll have a proven track record of successfully leading and motivating a team with excellent people management and development skills. Experience working with the major retailers is ideal in order to understand the demands and expectations.
It is essential that you’re able to demonstrate first class project management abilities to meet targets as well as having exemplary organisation, communication and multi-tasking skills. You will be competent in the use of customer technical databases, familiar with operating root cause analysis and be an expert on the customer code of practice.
If you are a Process Manager who is looking to join a progressive food business then apply now or call us on 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
· Competitive salary and job-related benefits.
· Pension up to 8% matched.
· Company share save scheme.
· Exclusive employee discount platform.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
Blue Spark is a boutique recruitment consultancy for the Food and Drinks industry, satisfying a growing appetite for intelligent and ethical recruitment.
Working entirely free of commission, we source high calibre candidates for some of the most exciting organisations in the field.
Our friendly and creative consultants seek the perfect match with every appointment – be it graduate or director level, permanent or interim.
Established by Food professionals in 2006, our vast experience and intuitive grasp of market trends has earned us the superb reputation we enjoy today.
With a particular commitment to openness and innovation, Blue Spark offers a truly comprehensive range of recruitment solutions across all sectors of the Food and Drinks industry.
• Search and Selection
• Advertised Search
• Executive Search
• Database Search
• Proactive Candidate Generation
So whether you're seeking that dream job in Food and Drink, or the perfect people for your growing business, Blue Spark can deliver.
- 0345 2600 737
34/36 The Broadway
Apply for Process Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert