Engineering Co-Ordinator – FMCG
- Silven Recruitment
- Lincolnshire, East Midlands
- c£55K + benefits and bonus.
- Closing date
- 21 Jun 2023
- Engineering, FMCG Jobs
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Engineering Co-Ordinator – FMCG
Job Title: Engineering Co-Ordinator
Location: Lincolnshire, East Midlands
Salary: c£55K + benefits and bonus.
Looking for an experienced multi skilled engineer with significant leadership experience to coordinate Engineering teams for one of the largest food manufacturers in the UK.
- Experience within a similar role within the food or FMCG sector.
- Experience managing teams of engineers in an Engineering Leadership position.
- Ideally you will be time served Engineer with a multi skilled discipline.
- CMMS experience – Ideally SAP.
- Familiar with industrial electrics and fabrication techniques.
- Relevant Health & Safety Qualifications such as NEBOSH Certificate or IOSH Managing safely.
- Monday to Friday days-based role with some flexibility required as you will work 1 in every 5 weekends.
- To provide motivating leadership for the engineering function on shift. Implementation of strategy working towards its vision to become world class.
- Responsible for a team of 11 direct reports including Team Leaders. You must also ensure the wider maintenance team are following correct procedures.
- Ensure both a safe working environment and a positive safety culture is in place through effective training, coaching and supervision of team members, leading by example, ensuring all safety processes are followed and supporting all safety initiatives.
- Provide clear leadership to the team through effective recruitment, selection, induction training and coaching and performance management in line with policy and agreed procedures.
- Conduct regular, quality performance conversations and annual reviews, challenging and managing poor performance and capability issues in order to drive improvements in individual and team performance.
- Ensure all products are manufactured to the specified quality in a safe and hygienic manner, exercising due diligence always to meet the Company’s obligation under the Food Safety Act.
- Ensure the highest standards of housekeeping, hygiene and other manufacturing practices (GMP), are achieved and maintained.
- Proactively manage absence (both short and long term) in line with the attendance management procedure.
- Lead the Daily Team Review Meeting ensuring actions are agreed and completed to drive an improvement in safety, quality and cost.
- My client is a major player within the food and drink sector with an enviable presence. They are continuing to grow year on year.
- There are very clear career opportunities for high potential individuals.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM13373 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.
Silven was formed by experienced consultants to bring a high calibre service to the Food & Drink manufacturing sector. A team of personable, dedicated sector experts offering a service based on knowledge, understanding, capability and a determination to deliver for our clients and candidates. Fundamentally a service that we would want to receive ourselves. Providing a full recruitment service to the sector, we complete assignments across senior and middle management roles as well as handling specialist difficult to fill and first line management roles. Functions covered include: Manufacturing & Operations Engineering & Maintenance CI & Projects R&D & Process Development Technical & Quality NPD & Innovation Supply Chain & Planning Hygiene & Health & Safety
Apply for Engineering Co-Ordinator – FMCG
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert