- Ellie Spearink
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Closing date
- 21 Jun 2023
- Engineering, FMCG Jobs
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you an electrically biased Multi-Skilled Engineer?
Do you have experience in food manufacturing environment?
A food manufacturer that supplies products to major retailers.
- People focused
- Great training and progression opportunities, with lots of investment in L&D
- Significant investment in new machinery & facilities.
- Ensure the efficiency and availability of the machinery on site
- Completing daily, weekly and monthly PPM schedules
- Attending daily breakdowns
- Providing a full rapid response to production
- £61,000 salary
- Life assurance
- Subsidised canteen
- Wellness perks
Your experience & skills:
- Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer (electrically biased)
- Food manufacturing experience
- Reactive and preventative maintenance
- Proactive in your approach to maintenance.
- Team player.
Think that this Shift Engineer role is right for you? We'd love to hear from you.
You could be right for this Shift Engineer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Multi Skilled Engineer, Shift Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician or as an Engineering Technician
Apply for Shift Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert