OPTIMISATION FACILITATOR - Ashbourne, Derbyshire
- Moy Park
- Ashbourne, Derbyshire
- Closing date
- 20 Jun 2023
- Operational Management
- Contract Type
- Full Time
About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
Working together with the Optimisation team and with a strong link to the Business Unit Leadership Teams, this role will provide support across the plants in the implementation and deployment of labour and yield management to drive improvement and profitability.
What you’ll need
- 2 years’ experience within FMCG
- High degree of I.T. literacy i.e. advanced Excel essential
- Experience in manipulating numbers and reports, strong attention to detail
- The ability to retrieve and gather data, organise it to demonstrate gaps
- A completer/finisher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to multitask, prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Project management experience
- Ability to travel across GB sites when required
Perks of Moy Park
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies, Northern Ireland’s largest private sector business and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers.
We supply branded and own label chicken products to leading retailers and foodservice providers throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe and we are the industry leading manufacturer of organic, free-range and higher welfare chicken.
Moy Park may be best known for fresh, locally sourced poultry but we also produce beef products, vegetarian products like spring rolls and onion rings and desserts including donuts and apple pies.
- Moy Park
39 Seagoe Industrial Estate
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert