- Sittingbourne, Kent
- £38000 - £42000 per annum
- Closing date
- 20 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Maintenance Engineer | Sittingbourne, Kent | Day's (4on 4off) | £42,000 + overtime & benefits.
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer? Are you looking for a day's role? Then we might have the role for you. We are currently working alongside a third-party service provider delivering Production, Storage, Ripening and Quality.
The business was formed in 2002 and has since gained considerable experience handling a wide variety of products. The site is 155,000 sq ft of purpose-built service provision site, able to accommodate all product types and dry goods.
What is the role?:
- The prompt and timely action to repair and maintain Company Equipment to support Production efficiencies.
- Performing all tasks in a food-safe manner to achieve the highest Maintenance standards.
- Ensure that Maintenance schedules are carried out in a Safe manner especially within the Production area by not leaving tools, chemicals, or swarf that may compromise HACCP principles and food safety.
- Ensure all Maintenance duties are carried out with company Health and Safety policy aspects fully considered.
- Ensure that Maintenance hand-back procedures are completed correctly.
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly maintenance schedules for equipment, vehicles and building infrastructure are completed correctly and promptly.
- Electrical / Mechanical qualification (City and Guilds or equivalent apprenticeship).
- Experienced in installations, breakdowns and planned maintenance.
- Experienced in routine checks and identification of preventative measures.
- Competent in report writing.
MorePeople are a specialist recruitment business for the food, fresh produce, horticulture and agriculture industries. Founded in 2000 by two passionate foodies with vast experience in the industry, we’re a growing team comprising of a mixture of ex-industry professionals and professional recruiters passionate about the sector.
Offering a functional approach to recruitment, we have dedicated expert teams to assist in all roles across a business;
• HR, Admin & IT
• Rural Surveyors, Land Agents & Estate Managers
The team are committed to offering the best recruitment service for all professional roles within the sectors in which we operate.
Find out more on our website at www.morepeople.co.uk or call us on 01780 480530.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert