Engineering Stores Coordinator
- Salary up to £32,000 per annum depending on experience with excellent benefits
- Closing date
- 19 Jun 2023
- Engineering, Production & Manufacturing, Supply Chain
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Engineering Stores Coordinator - Bristol
Salary up to £32,000 per annum depending on experience with excellent benefits
Are you an organised and methodical Stores Coordinator at the top of your game and looking for a new challenge.
If so, our Engineers knead you! We have an opportunity for an Engineering Stores Coordinator to support our Engineering team in Bristol. You'll be comfortable working in Excel and Microsoft Office, keeping a track of spare parts and ordering new parts to ensure our Engineers have what they knead to keep our bread plants running.
- Annual bonus
- Award winning pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing support, including access to free onsite physio & wellbeing initiatives
- Plus many more
You’ll be the first point of contact for our internal customers regarding purchasing and engineering stores. This is a pivotal role within our engineering department ensuring spare parts are ordered in a timely manner, recorded using Excel and stored in the correct place.
You’ll liaise directly with suppliers and regularly communicate with our engineering team to keep them updated on required parts. As an organised and methodical stores administrator, you’ll update the repairs and maintenance budget, record timesheets using Excel and ensure all general administrative duties are completed.
- Co-Ordinate the activity of Engineering admin to ensure customer service is maintained and continuously improved.
- Co-Ordinate work allocation within Engineering admin, ensure holiday/ sickness cover provided through “cross skilling”
- Engineering spend admin managed effectively, liaise with central to ensure no SAP problems
- Engineering Stores, ensure all parts identified and located correctly in stores
- Information, provide weekly and period Engineering KPI reports ,weekly and period spend reports. Produce Ad Hoc reports on request.
- Attendance at meetings as required for minute taking, generation of action plans etc
- Provide help and support for Hygiene and Production departments on IT system
- Liaise with all Engineering team members and ensure correct admin / stores procedures are adhered to.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of IT systems & fully proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SAP Procurement is preferred
- Excellent organisation and time management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy skills
At last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your breads worth.
- A slice of the annual profits (discretionary profit share)
- Family time is important to us so as well as your holiday entitlement, we'll give you the opportunity to purchase up to an extra weeks annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme with company contributions
- Life assurance
- Products you will love along with deals and discounts for you and the family through our Extra Dough website
- Continued investment in your personal development
- Fully stocked kitchens filled with our delicious products for you to enjoy with your daily brew!
- Support for your health and wellbeing, including access to free physiotherapy, 24/7 access to a confidential helpline for practical advice and a comprehensive occupational health service
As ‘the UK’s No. 1 Bakery Brand’ we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth-generation family, with the sixth generation starting to join the company, supplying over 18,000 retail customers from 11 bakeries and 15 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 5,000 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies’ to work for. Family and values are what makes us different, and we are a proud bunch, join us and you too could be proud to be Warburtons.
We respect and value difference. We look to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, or any other aspect which makes them unique, are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work, is the right thing to do.
We are an incredibly successful business with ambitious plans for future growth – a future you could be part of. Our success is built on 130 years of heritage, but our drive ensures we are relevant for the 21st century.
We produce over 2 million bakery products a day, and deliver to over 13,300 customers a week; these impressive figures show that we are definitely a company on the rise.
You could be part of one of Britain’s best loved brands and as your career progresses with us, you will become another of our essential ingredients.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert