Head of Warehousing and Operations
- Corvin Fox Ltd
- £60,000 to £65,000
- Closing date
- 19 Jun 2023
- Operational Management, Supply Chain, Fresh Produce, FMCG Jobs
- Contract Type
- Full Time
If you are a proactive and effective leader who can deliver best practice in a fast-paced environment, then we have the perfect role for you.
We are working exclusively with a market leading produce manufacturer and distributor, in their search for a Head of Warehousing and Operations to join their team in Luton. As Head of Warehousing and Operations, you will be managing and supporting all aspects of the operational performance, providing direction for delivering improvement whilst offering clear leadership and support to the operational team. You will be a high performing member of the wider site senior team and a key player in the delivery of a large transformation project.
The person that will be successful as the Head of Warehousing and Operations will be:
- Hands on in their work
- Proactive when faced with challenges
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Fast thinking and a problem solver
- A strong coach
As a company, our client is an independent, family run business and market leader of their sector. They are continuing to thrive in the current market, acquiring new customers and building their brand awareness. They are passionate about delivering the best quality and have won many awards including supplier of the year.
- Have been leading a warehouse operation with goods in/ goods out control
- Knowledge of warehouse continuous improvement activities
- Good health and safety knowledge
- A background in a FMCG environment
Some of the key responsibilities of the Head of Warehousing and Operations:
- Ensuring labour planning and forecasting requirements of operations are best utilised to support delivery of the highest quality product on time and in full
- Managing team operations and activities across site ensuring it meets target operating models of best practice
- Leading the operations team in managing health and safety in all operational areas
- Monitor daily performance and taking a proactive approach to improve underperforming areas
- Communicating and interacting with clients, vendors, suppliers and customers
They are offering the successful candidate £60,000 - £65,000 per annum.
You will not want to pass up this opportunity with an exciting company going through huge. transformation.
Attach your CV to apply today or give us a call on 01775 729590 to discuss further!
Corvin Fox have been exclusively retained for this position. Any direct or 3rd party approaches will be passed to Corvin Fox to manage.
Whilst we aim to respond to all applicants, there are times where this is not possible due to the high number of applicants we receive. If you haven’t heard back from us within 10 working days of your application, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Corvin Fox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams. We celebrate difference and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and walks of life to apply. If you would like to discuss any accessibility requirements for the recruitment process or the role, please contact us on 01775 729590 and we will be happy to discuss.
Corvin Fox was created in May 2008 when it’s founders, Denis and Zoe O’Driscoll, identified a requirement in the Interim market for a specialist agency that had a background in Manufacturing. Since then, Corvin Fox has expanded into the permanent sector, specialising in supplying Operations, Technical and Executive talent to the Food Manufacturing sector. They pride themselves in customer service and knowledge of Clients’ needs and expectations.Corvin Fox was created in May 2008 when it’s founders, Denis and Zoe O’Driscoll, identified a requirement in the Interim market for a specialist agency that had a background in Manufacturing. Since then, Corvin Fox has expanded into the permanent sector, specialising in supplying Operations, Technical and Executive talent to the Food Manufacturing sector. They pride themselves in customer service and knowledge of Clients’ needs and expectations.
- 01778 560169
Apply for Head of Warehousing and Operations
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert