- The Sterling Choice Ltd
- £45k - 55k per year
- Closing date
- 19 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
£45,000 - £55,000
Our client, a leading food manufacturing company, is seeking an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing the refrigeration systems at their fast-paced site which operates 24/7.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance on all refrigeration systems
- Respond promptly to breakdowns and carry out repairs to minimize downtime
- Monitor system performance to ensure maximum efficiency and reliability
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure effective communication and teamwork
- Maintain accurate records of all work carried out
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations at all times
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, ideally within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Relevant qualifications in refrigeration engineering (e.g. City & Guilds 2079, NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work on a shift basis including nights and weekends
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and career development. If you are a skilled and motivated Refrigeration Engineer looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a fast-growing business, we encourage you to apply today.
If you would like a conversation to hear more about this position, please call 01733391515 and ask for Sam.
Our in-house team is highly experienced in placing professionals into the Food, FMCG and Engineering sectors. We work with leading SMEs and global organisations across the UK and internationally, priding ourselves on delivering an honest and transparent service.
Unit 4 Summit Park
Apply for Refrigeration Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert