- BN43 6PB, Shoreham-By-Sea
- Closing date
- 19 Jun 2023
- Technical, Technologists
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Compliance Manager – Shoreham on Sea, West Sussex
Salary : £35,000 - £40,000
Why is this role IMPORTANT to us?
Through your team, supporting the Technical Manager to ensure all internal, customer and supplier technical information requirements are met. Managing and improving our internal KPI and information systems to ensure that we maintain a high level of accreditation.
What will you be DOING?
- Management of Compliance Team, to include: - Encompassing line management responsibilities
- Ensuring sufficient resourcing is always available
- Ensuring the training needs of the Compliance Team are met
- Ensuring team concerns and queries are addressed in a timely fashion
- Ongoing analysis, trending and communication of KPI’s e.g., creation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Through periodic reviews question, challenge and seek opportunities to improve systems and ways of working; identifies trends and non-conformances, taking prompt action to ensure control is maintained.
- Actively deliver Food Safety Culture programs
What SKILLS or KNOWLEDGE do you need to have?
- 3 - 5 years’ experience gained within a similar technical role
- Experience and understanding of third-party audit requirements including BRCGS and major retailers.
- Experience and knowledge of HACCP level 3 (level 4 desirable)
- Level 3 Food Safety Qualification (Level 4 desirable)
- Understanding of customer and supplier management
- An excellent standard of both verbal and written English
- Experience of interpreting or working with relevant legislation (labelling, Food Safety etc)
- Proficient with using Microsoft office packages.
- Team management
- Auditing qualification / experience
What will HIGGIDY do for you?
- Free Higgidy food
- Company discounts
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
- Perkbox benefits
Higgidy, are a rapidly growing, award winning maker of premium quality pies and quiches. We are proud to be the fastest growing privately owned food manufacturer in the UK, and are in the process of expanding our premises to double production capacity
Apply for Compliance Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert