- Blue Spark
- London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 19 Jun 2023
- Technical, Technologists
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you a Process Technologist brimming with passion looking to broaden your experience with a highly reputable chilled food manufacturer? With a goal to delight customers and consumers time and time again this established food business supplying the major UK retailers with premium products are seeking their next rising star to strengthen their dedicated team.
Reporting to the Process Manager you will ensure all trials and projects run within the agreed critical path. Your key responsibilities will include:
· Supporting the transition of new concepts from kitchen to production to launch, ensuring products are technically sound throughout the development process whilst guaranteeing food safety legislation, timescales and budgets are met.
· Running production trials to monitor product performance in line with customer quality parameters as well as evaluating trial reports and troubleshooting potential issues.
· Liaising with the Technical team to lead the project handover ensuring all finished products conform to agreed specifications and artwork is signed off.
· Investigating and problem solving any production issues, sending micro and nutritional samples for testing alongside completing travel assessments for all dishes.
· Leading pre and post-trial meetings to ensure successful launches and the continued growth of this progressive business.
Suit a confident and focussed Process Technologist with amazing attention to detail, the drive to deliver projects and previous hands on experience within the food industry. Food Science / Technology qualification would be desirable.
You’ll have a strong understanding of product launch procedures and will be at ease taking responsibility for carrying out trials, working to a critical path and implementing HACCP principles.
You'll be a confident communicator with a creative and innovative approach along with first class project management and influencing skills.
If you’re a real foodie with amazing attention to detail then this could be the one for you! Apply now or call us on 0345 2600 737.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful. If you would like to discuss any accessibility requirements for the recruitment process or the role, please feel free to contact us.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
Blue Spark is a boutique recruitment consultancy for the Food and Drinks industry, satisfying a growing appetite for intelligent and ethical recruitment.
Working entirely free of commission, we source high calibre candidates for some of the most exciting organisations in the field.
Our friendly and creative consultants seek the perfect match with every appointment – be it graduate or director level, permanent or interim.
Established by Food professionals in 2006, our vast experience and intuitive grasp of market trends has earned us the superb reputation we enjoy today.
With a particular commitment to openness and innovation, Blue Spark offers a truly comprehensive range of recruitment solutions across all sectors of the Food and Drinks industry.
• Search and Selection
• Advertised Search
• Executive Search
• Database Search
• Proactive Candidate Generation
So whether you're seeking that dream job in Food and Drink, or the perfect people for your growing business, Blue Spark can deliver.
- 0345 2600 737
34/36 The Broadway
Apply for Process Technologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert