Finance Business Partner
- Natures Way Foods
- Chichester, West Sussex
- £42249 - £52811 per annum
- Closing date
- 19 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Facilitate and provide recommendations for new and existing products & ranges, including during concept development stage.
- Championing a relentless continuous improvement culture within the team and amongst stakeholders
- Pro-actively seeking solutions to issues, before they occur where possible.
Why we are different.
We want to be a force for good. To that end, we are committed to making sure that everyone wins when they work with us, from our colleagues to customers. We call this commitment "Do the Right Thing". For us, that means measuring our environmental sustainability, employee benefits and charitable giving and the effect it has.
- Everything we do starts with passionate people, because they help us to deliver quality, service and value to our customers. The NWF team focuses on three key areas: 1) Doing the right thing2) Putting the customer at the heart of what we do 3) Making sure our product is perfect
We’re a leading manufacturer of fresh convenient food.
We supply retailers and foodservice companies with prepared salads, coleslaw and potato salad, and fresh food to go salad meals
Natures Way Foods began in 1994, when the Langmead brothers set up a small bagged salad operation. Their big idea was to combine the freshest lettuce with the latest food manufacturing technology. Since then, we’ve grown by expanding our customer base and moving into new fresh, convenient categories and product areas.
We employ more than 1400 people and operate four manufacturing units capable of producing over 326m units. We are guided by an experienced Management Board. The Langmead brothers remain as investors and Non-Executive Directors ensuring agricultural expertise remains at the heart of the business..
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert