- Sherriffs Foods Ltd
- LE16 7DE, Market Harborough
- Up to £23,000
- Closing date
- 16 Jun 2023
- Food Science, Technical, Technologists
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Product Co-ordinator - Sherriffs Foods, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7DE
Salary : Up to £23,000
About Us…The Culture….
Moguntia Food Ltd based in Market Harborough, Leicestershire are part of the Moguntia Food Group which includes Moguntia Food Ingredients, Sherriffs Foods and Hay Hampers. Our employees are the groups most valued asset and you would be part of the UK based family. We are very ‘customer centric’ and put the customer at the heart of everything we do and together as ONE team we work towards the success of those customers.
The role is situated within the Marketing & Product Team based at the Market Harborough site. The role is for a Product Coordinator who will work within the product team alongside the Product Manager and Product Development Manager. You will be part of the team responsible for looking after the products and supporting the management and development of the range supplied for retail, high street, and independent stockists.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Working with the Product & Marketing team in the creation of a customer focussed range of products end to end to optimise sales and margin KPIs whilst minimising wastage and supporting productivity.
- Continually support the Product Manager to review category performance to improve the range and offer best value for our customers;
- Assimilate latest trends and competition activity with the support of the marketing team, ensuring all decisions are in line with the market by regularly undertaking competitor research.
- Identify new sources of product supply with new and existing suppliers alongside the PM & PDM.
- Work with Technical and QC processes for our products to ensure that we have the highest product integrity for our customers;
- Work with the Stock Control Team to help optimise the stock holding, manage risk and thus increase the business returns from the product portfolio;
- Working with the PM & PDM to maintain all pricing, product specs, and bills of materials, ensuring they are accurate, up-to-date as required for the business at that time
- Be a point of contact for the Sales, Warehouse & Customer Service team with regard to product queries;
Reporting into the Product Development Manager : Be able to develop and grow inter-departmental relationships, with the ability to communicate at all levels with the main departments listed below:
Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 40.00 hours per week
Salary: Up to £23K
Holidays: 33 days inc bank holidays
With additional Employee Benefits including
On Site Company Shop with employee discount.Flexible working
Willingness to support personal development.
Standard Auto enrolled Pension Scheme?
Employee Cash Back Health Care Plan
Located in Market Harborough in South Leicestershire with easy road and rail links across the midlands we are a family owned company with sites across UK and Europe (The Moguntia Group)
We are passionate about building brands, manufacturing and the sourcing of products. ... With many years of expertise within the UK food sector, we understand the need to grow brands, that are looking to increase their distribution and presence within the UK market.
As brand owners we create great tasting products using consumer insights, to ensure we meet customers growing requirements.
Apply for Product Co-ordinator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert