Internal Comms & Engagement Manager
- £65000 to £70000 per year
- Closing date
- 5 Jun 2023
- HR & Training, Marketing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Internal Comms & Engagement Manager - Bolton
Salary: £65,000-£70,000 base salary depending on experience. Plus car allowance, pension, discretionary profit share, health care, life assurance and other great benefits.
Hours: Monday to Friday, hybrid working
- Experienced in the design and delivery of innovative internal communications and engagement strategy.
- Ability to educate and build manager communication and engagement capability.
- Able to build and develop key relationships with external engagement providers.
- Delivery of regular BAU communications and performance updates along with ability to develop clear and simple strategic narrative for Transformation projects.
- Confident in the design, delivery and implementation of key senior leader events.
As ‘the UK’s No. 1 Bakery Brand’ we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth-generation family, with the sixth generation starting to join the company, supplying over 18,000 retail customers from 11 bakeries and 15 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 5,000 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies’ to work for.
Family and values are what makes us different, and we are a proud bunch, join us and you too could be proud to be Warburtons.
Do you have a passion for Internal Communications and Engagement and are looking for your next opportunity? Are you able to build strategic plans and successfully deliver on them? Do you have significant experience of advising business leaders on engagement issues?
Here at Warburtons, we are proud that engagement and our People are our most precious ingredient and with your help, they’ll also receive the voice and the recognition they deserve.
You’ll be our engagement expert reporting into our HR Director and sitting as part of our senior national HR team. With significant experience within a large blue-chip organisation, you will understand how to use the most relevant feedback channels including national surveys and pulse checks to measure our success. You’ll be able to provide robust strategic plans and promote best practice tools to support regular engagement and timely feedback mechanisms.
Working alongside colleagues in Marketing, External communications and PR to align key messages, you’ll be the engagement ambassador and our internal communications specialist. You will have;
• An ability to translate complex and or sensitive information into simple meaningful messaging.
• An excellent planner, highly organised and able to prioritise business needs.
• A practiced relationship builder at all levels, including Board, and able to liaise cross-functionally with a large group of stakeholders.
• The ability to analyse data, identify trends and inform effective actions.
At Warburtons we strive for an inclusive and supportive culture where we invest in your development and encourage you to be at your best.
You may not tick every box, and we appreciate that some people are less likely to apply if they feel they don’t meet every requirement. But if our advert has got your interest and you are a good way there, we encourage you to apply, and do it sooner rather than later as we may need to close it early! You never know, you may be exactly what we’ve been looking for!
At last and by no means least you will want to know what your breads worth:
- £65,000 - £70,000 base salary plus car allowance
- A slice of the annual profits (discretionary profit share)
- Family time is important to us and we know it will be to you, so you will have 5 weeks holiday and bank hols. Plus the opportunity to purchase up to an extra weeks annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme with company contributions
- Private medical insurance, health screening and life assurance
- Products you will love along with deals and discounts for you and the family through our Extra Dough website
- Support for your health and wellbeing, including access to free physiotherapy, 24/7 access to a confidential helpline for practical advice and a comprehensive occupational health service
We respect and value difference. We look to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, or any other aspect which makes them unique, are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work, is the right thing to do.
We are an incredibly successful business with ambitious plans for future growth – a future you could be part of. Our success is built on 130 years of heritage, but our drive ensures we are relevant for the 21st century.
We produce over 2 million bakery products a day, and deliver to over 13,300 customers a week; these impressive figures show that we are definitely a company on the rise.
You could be part of one of Britain’s best loved brands and as your career progresses with us, you will become another of our essential ingredients.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert