- Northallerton, North Yorkshire
- Up to £32,296.48 per year
- Closing date
- 16 Jun 2023
- Production & Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Operatives
- Contract Type
- Full Time
FLT Driver - Northallerton, North Yorkshire
Salary - Up to £32,296
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing and successful Company?
Cawingredients supply high volume soft drinks principally to the UK market. We operate from a state of the art production and warehousing facility based on one site in North Yorkshire.
We are seeking to strengthen out team by recruiting additional Reach Drivers to support our growth having gone through significant expansion.
Recruiting the right people is an integral part of our growth plans. If you want to be part of a highly focused environment, where attention to detail, excellent skills and diligence is required this could be the role for you.
You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles, with a Reach Truck license being essential. You will need to have worked within fast paced warehousing/distribution environment previously.
You will be required to operate MHE equipment with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety at all times.
· Operating powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials.
· Order picking
· Organising orders for distribution and moving them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
· Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment.
· Examining and reporting on products to verify conformance to quality standards
· Running and overseeing Krones/ACMI Robots
· Responsible for completing all procedural paperwork
· Keeping the warehouse, working areas and grounds clean and tidy at all time
· Supporting stock checks and maintaining stock accuracy
· Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
· Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
Cawingredients are committed to growth and have a clear strategy to continue growing, the warehouse is in the process of expanding in order to double its current footprint, this alongside recruiting addition personnel will help meet our customer demands for 2022 and beyond.
We believe we offer good employment opportunities and benefit packages; as such this helps us to retain a loyal workforce. We are a profitable and stable business that can offer you job security, training and ongoing development.
Ideally candidates will have:
· Warehousing/distribution NVQ or equivalent qualification
· Previous experience within a FMCG environment
· Reach & Counterbalance licenses
· Experience of working in demanding environments
· Bulk stacking and drive in racking experience
We believe that this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced FLT Driver to join an already established team, that thrive on challenges.
Salary: £26,000.00-£32,296.48 (within 2 years all drivers are expected to be earning the top rate salary)
The shifts are 40 hours per week - 6-2/2-10/10-6 on a weekly rotation, with the additional requirement once in a 6 week cycle to work 6-2 on a Saturday.
Overtime is also available for which x1.5 is paid for hours worked Monday to Saturday and x2 for Sundays.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £32,296.48 per year
- Bereavement leave
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
Listening closely to our customers, quickly analyzing new situations, and acting accordingly are just a few aspects of our philosophy. We value our colleagues and together we work hard, to go the extra mile to ensure that we manufacture and deliver quality which meets our partners expectations.
Cawingredients are a family run business established in 2008 and are now one of the biggest contract fillers in the U.K., producing soft drinks in PET bottles and cans.
At Cawingredients we currently have 5 production lines and employ approximately 500 employees. We have a high performing culture and continue to have great ambitions. We have a strong strategy for growing the business and one for growing our colleagues too. So, if a dynamic, secure, fast paced business, where change is occurring frequently appeals to you, discover more about our business and see what opportunities we have available.
We create new and continuous learning opportunities, where our employees can excel. We do this through formal and informal training, to ensure individuals with aspirations can progress. We also offer early career opportunities for entry level roles, academy positions, apprenticeships and graduate placements.
We believe that we can provide an environment where people can achieve their full potential.
Apply for FLT Driver
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert