- The Sterling Choice Ltd
- County Durham
- £41k - 43k per year
- Closing date
- 15 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
*Engineering Opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a fantastic packaging company in the Durham area.*
What will this role look like day to day?
- Planned and reactive maintenance on thermoforming, extrusion, and injection moulding machinery
- Breakdown and root cause analysis to support with continuous improvement
- Upgrades to current machinery
- Installing new equipment
- Supporting production with any requirements
What will you need?
- Experience working with extrusion, thermoforming or injection moulding machinery (similar experience working with plastics will also be considered)
- L3 qualified in either electrical or mechanical engineering
- A keen eye for identifying areas of improvement
- Ability to report engineering activity to colleagues and across departments
What's in it for you?
- Experienced and approachable management team
- Training and development opportunities
- Chance to progress through the business
- Generous overall package
This role involves shift work, days and nights rotating.
If interested call Annaliese on 01733 391515 or click APPLY
Our in-house team is highly experienced in placing professionals into the Food, FMCG and Engineering sectors. We work with leading SMEs and global organisations across the UK and internationally, priding ourselves on delivering an honest and transparent service.
Unit 4 Summit Park
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert