Manager Sustainability Reporting - Belgium
- Baker & Baker
- based at one of the Baker & Baker locations (preferably Liverpool, Antwerp, Bremen or Amsterdam)
- Closing date
- 15 Jun 2023
- Environmental, Research & Development, Supply Chain, Technical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Manager Sustainability Reporting - Antwerp
Salary : £Competitive
We would like to announce a vacancy for the role of Manager Sustainability Reporting, based at one of the Baker & Baker locations (preferably Liverpool, Antwerp, Bremen or Amsterdam). Remote working is partially possible.
About the Role
Supporting the business with all their sustainability data requests. These can come from customers, internal company requirements, or regulatory developments at EU or national level (EU Directives on Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence and Corporate Sustainability Reporting, UK TCFD, German Supply Chain Act, etc.). The sustainability data is managed through external platforms like SEDEX, EcoVadis or customer portals and internal IT systems like SAP and others.
You will be responsible for setting up a sustainability reporting structure in Baker & Baker, covering a wide variety of Environment, Social and Governance topics (energy, pollution, carbon footprint, deforestation, waste, packaging, working conditions, animal welfare, child labour, forced labour, and many others). In order to gather data, answer customer questions, and improve internal sustainability objectives you will work closely together with several functions, like procurement, manufacturing, finance, HR, C&D, R&D, sales, communication and IT.
- Deliver consistent, accurate, and timely sustainability data and insights through clear dashboards
- Networking throughout the entire organisation to obtain data and collaborate on improvements
- Run internal trainings around sustainability metrics, in order to improve data collection accuracy Interact with our customers concerning their sustainability requirements and questionnaires
- Proactively drive continuous improvement and simplifications in ways of working and IT
- Degree (min. BSc.) in a relevant field (e.g. Food Science, Sustainability, Economics, Supply Chain Management)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience Knowledge of legal sustainability reporting requirements and setting suitable KPIs
- Working knowledge of SAP is a big advantage, but training will be given IT skills: advanced experience with analysing large data sets and creating dash boards
- Attention to detail, tenacity, able to recognise, question and resolve discrepancies, able to deal with ambiguity
- Very well organised, self-motivated, with a strong drive
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to liaise with other functions within Baker & Baker, in an open, positive and supportive way
BAKER & BAKER is a European leader in the bakery convenience segment, operating across 12 sites in seven countries, with around 2,500 employees. We are headquartered in the UK at our site on the Wirral in the North West of England.
We manufacture a broad range of high quality own label and branded bakery products to suit the needs of customers and consumers in markets across Europe
Apply for Manager Sustainability Reporting - Belgium
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert