- Zest Recruitment
- Crewe, Cheshire
- Closing date
- 14 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As a Shift Engineer your responsibilities will be but not limited too;
* Work alongside a team of multi-skilled technicians and contractors to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and all maintenance activities across the site.
* Ensure work is carried out to the highest standard.
* Carry out maintenance, both preventative and breakdown, on all equipment on the site to reduce operational down time.
* Follow all health and safety procedures on site.
* Maintain the workplace, tools and engineering facilities to prevent hazard and risks in the workplace and to promote effective engineering practices.
To find out more please click 'Apply' or contact Niall Carter on 01780 483 999 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zest are food manufacturing recruitment specialists, who offer a more thorough and reliable recruitment service within the food and drink industry.
Zest… a thorough approach to recruitment.
A recruitment company where every job counts.
We understand that recruitment companies often get a bad press. So, here at Zest we are bringing a refreshingly new and different approach to food and drink manufacturing recruitment. Unlike others we aim to be the recruitment company that makes sure it can be counted on at every step of the recruitment journey: every person, every job, every time.
Zest specialise because you do, and our team are dedicated to the following areas:
- Technical & quality
- Operations & production
- Supply Chain
- Senior Appointments
Our aim is simple, to link talented individuals with talented businesses, and we achieve this by taking a structured and industry leading approach to every step of the process.
Zest, where every job counts.
- 01780 483999
Apply for Multi-skilled Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert