- The Sterling Choice Ltd
- £40k - 42k per year
- Closing date
- 14 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Multi Skilled Engineer
Salary £40,000 - £42,000
Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge within a small but expanding Manufacturers within Cambridgeshire?
Our client is a small manufacturing business based in Cambridgeshire, specializing in producing high-quality products for a range of industries. They are currently looking for a skilled and experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
- Conduct routine maintenance and repairs of production equipment, including electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with equipment and systems to identify root causes and implement effective solutions
- Perform preventative maintenance activities to minimize downtime and extend the lifespan of equipment
- Keep detailed records of maintenance activities, including schedules and repair histories
- Collaborate with other members of the manufacturing team to ensure production processes are optimized for efficiency and quality
- Contribute to the development and implementation of safety procedures and policies
- At least 3 years of experience in a maintenance engineering role within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems and their maintenance and repair
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with a range of stakeholders
This will be on a Monday – Friday 8 hour day shift paying £40,000 - £42,000.
If your CV is ready to go then hit apply, if there’s some questions you have or you’re just looking for an informal chat about the industry and role then get in touch directly email@example.com
Our in-house team is highly experienced in placing professionals into the Food, FMCG and Engineering sectors. We work with leading SMEs and global organisations across the UK and internationally, priding ourselves on delivering an honest and transparent service.
Unit 4 Summit Park
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert