- The Sterling Choice Ltd
- £36k - 38k per year
- Closing date
- 14 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
** Maintenance Engineering opportunity working Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm **
If you're and engineer looking to steer clear of working weekends and nights, this one's for you.
Working for a leading manufacturer in the Ripon area, you'll be responsible for:
- Planned and reactive maintenance on a wide range of manufacturing/production machinery
- Reporting breakdowns and engineering activity
- Supporting production requirements
- Focusing on continuous improvement and completing upgrades to machinery
- Small projects including installation of new equipment.
What do you need to apply for this role:
- Experience responding to breakdowns in a fast paced environment
- Exposure to manufacturing or similar industry
- Minimum L2 qualification in either electrical or mechanical engineering
- A desire to develop and improve personal skill set.
- A keen eye for identifying areas of improvement.
Please feel free to call Annaliese on 01733 391515 or click APPLY if you'd like some further info!
Our in-house team is highly experienced in placing professionals into the Food, FMCG and Engineering sectors. We work with leading SMEs and global organisations across the UK and internationally, priding ourselves on delivering an honest and transparent service.
Unit 4 Summit Park
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert