- Natures Way Foods
- West Sussex
- Up to £20921 per annum
- Closing date
- 14 Jun 2023
- Production & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Reporting into the Production Department Manager you will ensure the efficient and effective through put of product in working area whilst meeting customer quality expectations and adhering to Food Safety/Health & Safety guidelines and procedures.
- Working on our food production lines, preparing various fresh produce for labelling
- Chopping and preparing fresh produce
- Picking and packing products
- Loading and unloading product onto the production lines
- Operating specialised machinery
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can work under pressure and to hard deadlines
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- A dynamic and flexible attitude and can solve problems
- Values working within a team
- Willing an open to learning new things
No experience is required as we provide full training initially to get you started and further ongoing training to progress your career with us. Shift pattern:
We operate a rotational shift pattern covering 7 to 7 covering days and nights. You will work a total of 14 days over a 28-day period. Typically you would be working as follows:
Week 1 - Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Week 2 - Wednesday & Thursday
We offer an additional £,1000 pa shift allowance for working days and nights. We offer:
- Generous benefits package
- Pension plan
- Overtime available
- Free on-site parking
- Ongoing learning and development
- A genuine opportunity to progress your career
What kind of people do we look for? We look for passionate people and then help them to channel that passion, because their success is our success! We also like people who have high standards, because we do. We are always trying to improve, and we want you to help us do that. Please apply in the first instance if you are interested.
We’re a leading manufacturer of fresh convenient food.
We supply retailers and foodservice companies with prepared salads, coleslaw and potato salad, and fresh food to go salad meals
Natures Way Foods began in 1994, when the Langmead brothers set up a small bagged salad operation. Their big idea was to combine the freshest lettuce with the latest food manufacturing technology. Since then, we’ve grown by expanding our customer base and moving into new fresh, convenient categories and product areas.
We employ more than 1400 people and operate four manufacturing units capable of producing over 326m units. We are guided by an experienced Management Board. The Langmead brothers remain as investors and Non-Executive Directors ensuring agricultural expertise remains at the heart of the business..
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert