Sales Executive (New Markets)
- Little Moons
- Flexible hybrid working, Little Base (Farringdon) & home & travel
- A competitive salary is available plus great company benefits
- Closing date
- 14 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Sales Executive (New Markets) - Flexible hybrid working, Little Base (Farringdon) & home & travel
Salary: A competitive salary is available plus great company benefits
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
Little Moons are frozen and chilled mochi, a fusion of Eastern and Western cuisine – soft and chewy rice flour dough wrapped around balls of ice cream, cheesecake, or chocolate ganache to create a distinctive, bite-sized, and delicious dessert that’s bursting with flavour.
Their rollout across Europe has been pioneered by sister and brother duo Vivien and Howard Wong, who founded Little Moons in 2010. The product’s roots are in high-end restaurants, but over the last five years retail packs have swept the ice cream category in grocery and food service.
The business has rapidly established mochi, and snacking ice cream across Europe. In FY22 we generated more than £50m in revenue, and in FY23 we are targeting +50% YoY growth. Based on experience in the USA, mochi ice cream is likely to make up 2-3% of the total ice cream category within 1-2 years.
We are very proud of the culture that we have built at Little Moons. Not to stroke our own egos, but we are a great bunch of people—smart, passionate, interesting, and funny—who work hard to support and live our values, all the while keeping our mission in our forethoughts.
The international sales team is looking for a superstar Sales Executive to aid with the rapid growth of the Little Moons markets. Reporting into the Head of New Markets this role will be able to get stuck in to all aspects of the business. As Sales Executive you will support the New Markets team on the day to day functioning of the team, alongside strategy development and marketing opportunities. This exciting role will develop over three key areas: Firstly, supporting and optimising our existing teams operations. Secondly helping grow and generate new business opportunities, channelling your inner entrepreneur. Thirdly, over time, owning and managing customers and critical relationships. We’re looking for an outstanding all rounder who will bring high energy to the business and strive for growth in New Markets. This role will be based in our Farringdon office in central London.
- Execute the New Markets administrative duties on a day to day basis
- Assisting the Head of New Markets with daily workload, diary coordination and meeting management
- Build & maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively communicate across all levels visa presentations & proposals
- Understand our client/customer needs, their strategy and how we align/support this through trends affecting our category and the wider industry
- Accountable for working cross-functionally to ensure successful sales processes
- High energy problem solver with strong initiative
- Educated to a degree-level or equivalent
- A second language is an advantage, but not essential
- A willingness to travel – are adaptable, flexible and resilient
- Experience working with international markets is desirable
- Experience working in FMCG start ups Number savvy with good excel skills
- Experience taking minutes & working cross functionally in a business
Some of the benefits of working here include:
Little Moons is a fast-growing and dynamic business, the nature of which means roles and responsibilities can change and grow quickly and at scale. We never stand still for long, and for the right person this represents an opportunity to grow and evolve your role and responsibilities with us and to develop your career at pace.
We will provide you with as much support, guidance, and training as you need, and offer the below benefits to boot:
- Amazing family-friendly policies include having your birthday off, ‘Pawternity’ for anyone welcoming a new pet into the family, paid time off for moving home plus much more! We understand that mental health matters. We partner with GroceryAid to provide remote emotional support to team members Up to 4 weeks of paid sick leave
- Private health scheme Respect, trust, and honesty. Personal and professional maturity is important to us, and we keep each other honest Your holidays – We believe in finding your work-life alignment and encourage all staff to use their 25 days, plus public holidays
To be engaged, you must feel included and valued, so we have built, and nurtured, a culture where inclusiveness is not a buzzword, but a way of being.
Our approach to diversity is simple —it’s about embracing everyone, and everyone is welcome at Little Moons. We are committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. We are diverse in age, race, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective. Our diversity fuels our innovation, bring diversity of thought, and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve.
All applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Little Moons are made of two parts. A deliciously sweet, soft and chewy rice flour dough. This dough is steamed, pounded and gently wrapped around a centre of gelato ice cream, like a soft, snuggly puffer jacket on a cold day. Eating it is a unique experience. A delicious bite-sized mochi ball of perfection. They’re unlike anything you’ve ever tasted before, but then again, they’re ice cream from another world.
Apply for Sales Executive (New Markets)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert