- Moy Park
- Grantham, Lincolnshire
- from 36,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 14 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are Hiring!
Reporting to the Shift Engineering Team Leader and working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern in line with the engineering team. The post holder will provide an effective engineering service to the production team and respond to demands in a timely fashion. As a dedicated semi-skilled person, the successful candidate will cover all tasks that can be categorised as minor engineering tasks. The job holder will also maintain equipment, both proactively and reactively, to ensure factory performance meets targets and KPIs, as well as improving equipment availability and performance to meet site targets.
Role and responsibilities:
- Drum Cleaning and understanding performance and deterioration by logging air flows and monitoring.
- Condition monitoring of machines at each strip and rebuild post Hygiene – improve performance, reduce FB risks, reduce mix wastage, improve uptime.
- Line running inspections to include line setup, belt checks, drum performance, bagger performance.
- Jaw maintenance, replacement and monitoring.
- Planned maintenance inspections.
- Self motivated and the desire to improve.
- Potential for role to evolve further.
About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing sites in the UK, France and Holland. At our Grantham site we produce high quality coated and breaded products, and ready-to-eat products for most major retailers and quick serving restaurant markets.
In addition to attractive pay packages, as part of the team you will be entitled to a range of benefits which include:
- Pension Scheme
- 23.5 shift days holiday with the option to purchase extra holidays
- Life Assurance worth 4 x your annual salary
- Secure, free on-site free parking
- Canteen facilities
- Regular engagement activities with incentive prizes
- Generously discounted products at all of our staff shops
- Discount on retail, cinema, travel and more!
We are committed to the development of everyone within our Team. This means ensuring our people have access to full on-the-job training as well as opportunities for further professional qualifications or learning and development.
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies, Northern Ireland’s largest private sector business and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers.
We supply branded and own label chicken products to leading retailers and foodservice providers throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe and we are the industry leading manufacturer of organic, free-range and higher welfare chicken.
Moy Park may be best known for fresh, locally sourced poultry but we also produce beef products, vegetarian products like spring rolls and onion rings and desserts including donuts and apple pies.
- Moy Park
39 Seagoe Industrial Estate
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert