- The Sterling Choice Ltd
- £40k - 45k per year
- Closing date
- 14 Jun 2023
Job Title: Management Accountant
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Management Accountant to join the Finance team at a leading manufacturing business based in the Middlesborough area. As the Management Accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and play a vital role in providing financial control, decision support, and guidance to our UK operations functions. You will have the opportunity to analyse, reconcile, and report on various financial and non-financial data to drive continuous improvement and support key stakeholders.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Deliver accurate and timely business reports within agreed timescales.
- Provide financial and decision support by reporting monthly, quarterly, and annual variances and results.
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting, and month, quarterly, and year-end processes.
- Control the asset register for the UK, including asset additions, disposals, depreciation, and verification.
- Collaborate with the projects team on project proposals, cost tracking, and project status reports.
- Manage capital accounting procedures and post-completion capital expenditure reports.
- Review and enhance business processes and controls.
- Produce analysis and reports for the UK Operations senior management team.
- Ensure stock accuracy and participate in physical inventory verification.
- Assist in accurate product costing for various types of products.
Management Accountant Requirements:
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Strong analytical, influencing, and presentational skills.
- Commercial acumen and project accounting experience.
- Proficiency in SAP or similar ERP systems and general systems knowledge would be beneficial
- Ability to develop and improve systems and processes.
- Business partnering experience outside of finance.
- Strong data analysis and insight generation abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, then call James or apply online.
Our in-house team is highly experienced in placing professionals into the Food, FMCG and Engineering sectors. We work with leading SMEs and global organisations across the UK and internationally, priding ourselves on delivering an honest and transparent service.
Unit 4 Summit Park
Apply for Management Accountant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert