Retail Sales Merchandiser - Aberdeen
- McCormick UK Ltd
- Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Salary: £22,859 + Company Van (new fleet due to be rolled out)
- Closing date
- 13 Jun 2023
- Sales/Commercial, Retail
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Retail Sales Merchandiser - Aberdeen
Salary: £22,859 + Company Van (new fleet due to be rolled out) vehicle can be used for personal use, Fuel card provided with claimable rate in line with pump costs + up to £800 per annum potential execution bonus paid quarterly.
Tax-free expense allowance: £520pa in addition to salary
Type of contract: Permanent
Schwartz is currently looking for a full-time Retail Sales Merchandiser to cover Aberdeen, Banchory, Inverurie, Portlethen and the surrounding areas.
Working 40-hrs each week Monday – Saturday (with Wednesday off) this role allows for some flexibility, especially with start time. No Sunday work scheduled, only required at Christmas and double time is then paid.
Since 1889 the Schwartz brand has been based on selling high quality, pure spices. It is a philosophy that has made Schwartz a fixture in every kitchen, if you want to be part of this successful team of over 150 merchandising professionals then apply now!
Come and join our dynamic established Field Sales team merchandising our fabulous products to main estate retailers within your designated area. We are looking for driven individuals with great people skills and a strong work ethic that want a career that doesn’t tie them to a desk. We have a unique direct to store delivery service which you will provide, along with a target for execution, availability and store standards.
The successful candidate should have:
• Ability to work in a remote team
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Full driving license (essential)
• Fluent in English
- Develop and manage store contact relationships within the major supermarkets such as Tesco, ASDA and Morrisons.
- Use technology to maintain availability and record great execution in store Collect and deliver stock to stores each day to ensure 100% availability of product on shelf and compliance to store plans
- Take full responsibility for maintaining store records including inventory.
- Support when required other brands in the McCormick family
- Have the right to work in the UK and a have a UK bank account, as well as a full UK driving license
- Be able to manage their own time to meet the required deadline
- Have a positive “can-do approach” managing relationships and expectations in stores
- Enjoy being out on the road and working independently.
- Work as part of a wider team sharing ideas and good practice to drive business success.
- Put the customers’ needs at the centre of everything they do.
- Be confident with using technology
- Enjoy the physical elements of this role
- Previous merchandising, retail or hospitality (e.g. bar staff, waiting staff) experience is seen as an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary: £22,859 per annum
- Fully expensed van (the vehicle can be used for personal use) Fuel card with claimable rate in line with pump costs
- Up to £800 per annum potential execution bonus paid quarterly
- Tax-free expense allowance: £520 per annum in addition to base salary
- Permanent contract
- Company pension 28 days holiday per annum
- 4 x flexible Saturdays per annum
- Ongoing professional development
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities, and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With over 14,000 employees around the world and more than $6 Billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 60 locations in 25 countries and 170 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
- McCormick UK Ltd
Haddenham Business Park
Apply for Retail Sales Merchandiser - Aberdeen
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert