Supply Chain Planner
- The Collective Network
- Grimsby, Lincolnshire
- Up to £32000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 30 May 2023
- Packaging, Planning, Production & Manufacturing, Supply Chain
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Supply Chain Planner
Are you highly organized, detail-oriented, and skilled in coordinating material requirements and production planning? If so, we have a role for you to join the dynamic planning team as a Supply Chain Planner.
As a Supply Chain Planner, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient flow of materials throughout the manufacturing processes. Your expertise in inventory management, demand forecasting, and supplier coordination will directly impact the ability to meet production targets, maintain optimal stock levels, and minimize waste.
* Working knowledge of production planning - daily, weekly and monthly plans
* Previous experience using ERP and MRP systems
* Previous experience working for a fast-paced food manufacturing business
* Manage packaging changeovers and track promotional changes
* Experience working with short and long shelf-life ingredients ordering
* Dealing with raw material invoices and queries
* Collation and reporting daily and weekly KPI's
You will be working for a FMCG company dedicated to producing high-quality, delicious products that satisfy the taste buds of their customers. Company values innovation, sustainability, and the highest standards of food safety and quality.
You will be working Mon to Fri office hours with flexible start time.
To find out a bit more about this role, please click apply or contact us on 01733731939 and the team will provide you more details.
The Collective Network has been created from a need for a 360-degree partnership approach to recruitment. That’s what we are all about; we offer a personal and honest service matched to credible industry expertise.
As a ‘collective’ of recruitment experts, we have come together to offer an exceptional, end-to-end recruitment service, providing our clients with access to our specialist and trusted network of the best current and upcoming talent. Offering an inclusive service that candidates and clients feel a real part of, we don’t just focus on short-term roles, but building long-term relationships to find the best solution for both parties.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert