National Account Manager
- The Sterling Choice Ltd
- £50k - 70k per year
- Closing date
- 12 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: National Account Manager
Salary: up to £70,000
Everyone love’s animals right?
Well we have partnered with a manufacturing business who are looking to take over the pet food industry one dog a time!
Ok, that is a little dramatic but we are working with a fantastic pet food manufacturer who have aggressive growth plans for the next five years. This is all starts with recruiting a National Account Manager to look after a number of retail, grocery and manufacturing clients within the pet food world.
National Account Manager responsibilities:
- Maintain day-to-day running of retail, grocery and manufacturing accounts
- Maintain regular contact with Buyers, NPD and Supply teams to build customer relationships.
- Understand and interpret sales and market trends to plan future activity
- Promote our clients products and brand to prospective clients
- Always provide outstanding and consistent service
- Food product experience
- Experience selling to retail, grocery and manufacturing businesses
- Sound understanding of the sales, marketing, and NPD process
- Strong communication, interaction, and negotiation skills
To find out more about this role call James or apply online.
Our in-house team is highly experienced in placing professionals into the Food, FMCG and Engineering sectors. We work with leading SMEs and global organisations across the UK and internationally, priding ourselves on delivering an honest and transparent service.
Unit 4 Summit Park
Apply for National Account Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert