Customer Supply Manager
- Burton Latimer, Kettering
- Closing date
- 8 Jun 2023
- Buying/Purchasing, Planning, Supply Chain
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Customer Supply Manager - 18 month FTC
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Supply Manager, to join our Supply Chain team, who will be responsible for leading the Customer Supply team to ensure customer service targets are achieved in the cost-efficient way.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the Customer Supply Planner team and drive internal and external collaboration.
- Align the short-term forecast with expected customer order patterns and pro-actively plan for future volume, identify and resolve issues.
- Achieve KPI’s on short-term forecast accuracy, WBX service level, OTIF and Customers KPI’s.
- Ensure any short-term measures to balance Supply and Demand are executed effectively.
- Embed a customer centric approach by maintaining a customer contact matrix to ensure pro-active and regular communications at all levels.
- Support day to day working practices of 3rd party transport providers to achieve efficient and timely dispatch and delivery.
- Identify opportunities to align customer implementation plans which deliver the improvements. for more efficient and cost-effective customer deliveries,
- Work with customers to agree annual Joint Supply Chain Business Plan approach to align WBX and customer strategy to support individual projects.
- Identify and implement Customer service improvements based on focus areas from the Advantage Group Survey.
- Contributor and participant of the Supply Chain Leadership Team.
• Forecasting and Data Analysis Skills; Good understanding of S&OP/ IBP Processes
• End to end knowledge of Supply Chain and commercial acumen
• Experienced in building a Customer Contact strategy and customer measures
• Ability to manage a team and key stakeholders
• Strong communication, influencing skills, the ability to manage change and problem solve
• FMCG Supply Chain or Commercial experience working within the FMCG market
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Excel intermediate to advanced, with strong Word and PowerPoint skills
At Weetabix we’ve been proudly fuelling the nation with high-quality cereals since 1932. From our iconic biscuit to today’s many different flavours, shapes and textures. There’s never been so many ways to enjoy Britain’s favourite breakfast*.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert