- Maidstone, Kent
- Closing date
- 8 Jun 2023
- Quality Assurance (QA), Technical, Fresh Produce
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Product Manager | Fresh Produce |Kent
Are you an experienced Product Manager working within fresh produce ? If so, we want to hear from you.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading packer of fresh produce into the retailer and foodservice sector. They are looking for a strong product manager to be based in Kent.
About the Job
As Product Manager, you will lead on day-to-day quality and packing decisions on stock.
- Responsible for product allocation decisions.
- Responsible for product quality decisions and communicating effectively between cross-functional teams.
- Liaison between packhouse/ operations, buying, commercial and technical teams.
- Ensure the right decisions are made for the product and customer.
- Takes ownership of the end-to-end operational flow on product consignments ensuring the business delivers the budgeted profitability.
- Stock management (in line with the procurement team)
- Updating stock sheets
- Prepare stock reports for internal meetings
- Filling out stock trackers
- Check on stock arrivals
- Communicating on delivery discrepancies
- Managing rejections and collections
- Works with 3rd party service providers collaboratively to ensure that QA processes are consistent and efficient to reduce customer complaints, rejections, wastage and all other associated costs, whilst always protecting product quality.
- Works collaboratively and builds professional relationships with 3rd party QA, warehouse, site and operational teams.
The Ideal Candidate
For this role, you will currently be a Senior QA or a Product Manager within a fresh produce business and you will ideally have experience of fruit. You will have a proven track record of driving quality standards forward and improving processes within a business. You will build good working relationships internally and externally within the business.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link. Alternatively, for a confidential chat about this exciting role, please contact Luan on 01780 480530 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MorePeople are a specialist recruitment business for the food, fresh produce, horticulture and agriculture industries. Founded in 2000 by two passionate foodies with vast experience in the industry, we’re a growing team comprising of a mixture of ex-industry professionals and professional recruiters passionate about the sector.
Offering a functional approach to recruitment, we have dedicated expert teams to assist in all roles across a business;
• HR, Admin & IT
• Rural Surveyors, Land Agents & Estate Managers
The team are committed to offering the best recruitment service for all professional roles within the sectors in which we operate.
Find out more on our website at www.morepeople.co.uk or call us on 01780 480530.
Apply for Product Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert