- Kent, Rochester
- £43000 - £43500 per annum
- Closing date
- 8 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Electrical / Mechanical qualification (City and Guilds or equivalent apprenticeship).
- Experienced in installations, breakdowns and planned maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of bearings, pneumatics, electrical control systems, process control, fault diagnosis and safety.
- Competent in report writing.
MorePeople are a specialist recruitment business for the food, fresh produce, horticulture and agriculture industries. Founded in 2000 by two passionate foodies with vast experience in the industry, we’re a growing team comprising of a mixture of ex-industry professionals and professional recruiters passionate about the sector.
Offering a functional approach to recruitment, we have dedicated expert teams to assist in all roles across a business;
• HR, Admin & IT
• Rural Surveyors, Land Agents & Estate Managers
The team are committed to offering the best recruitment service for all professional roles within the sectors in which we operate.
Find out more on our website at www.morepeople.co.uk or call us on 01780 480530.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert