Engineering Section Manager
- The Sterling Choice Ltd
- £52k per year
- Closing date
- 8 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Engineering Section Manager
Shift: Panama days 06:00 – 18:00
Our company is seeking an experienced Engineering Section Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of engineers in the design, implementation, and maintenance of our manufacturing facilities. The Engineering Section Manager will report to the Maintenance Manager.
• Oversee the engineering department and ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
• Develop and maintain a preventive maintenance program that maximizes the availability of equipment and machinery.
• Ensure compliance with safety regulations and maintain a safe working environment for all employees.
• Implement continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, reduce waste, and optimize production.
• Manage and train the engineering team to develop their skills and knowledge, and promote a culture of continuous learning and development.
• Foster strong working relationships with other departments and stakeholders to achieve common goals.
• Recognised Engineering Qualification.
• Knowledge of food manufacturing equipment and processes, including maintenance practices.
• Demonstrated experience in project management and budgeting.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and stakeholders.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and advancement within a dynamic and fast-paced work environment. If you are a driven, results-oriented individual with a passion for engineering and food manufacturing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward over your CV if it is ready then hit the apply button and expect to hear from me soon. Alternatively, if you’re CV isn’t ready, or you just want a quick chat about the role then give me (Jordan) a call on 01733 391515 or drop me an email at Jordanw@thesterlingchoice.com
Our in-house team is highly experienced in placing professionals into the Food, FMCG and Engineering sectors. We work with leading SMEs and global organisations across the UK and internationally, priding ourselves on delivering an honest and transparent service.
Unit 4 Summit Park
Apply for Engineering Section Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert