- Focus Management Consultants Ltd
- Competitive base plus great bonus
- Closing date
- 7 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Manage and lead a team but also remain hands-on winning sales and developing new business channels.
This is a Sales Director role with a difference. Yes, you are responsible for a small team and yes you will be developing and delivering the commercial strategy but essentially this will start as a hands-on role winning new customers and developing new business opportunities.
The company provide a range of specialist food services into the foodservice sector - primarily focusing on restaurant chains, hospitality, leisure, and contract catering.
The role is a great opportunity to join a business in its infancy and be key to the future success and growth. There will be requirement to recruit and grow the team and this will become the lead person with this business unit.
To be successful, you will…..
- Have a strong track record in business development - winning brand new customers
- Have a demonstrable knowledge of supply chain models within the foodservice industry
- You will have current experience and contacts within the foodservice industry - including contract catering, hospitality & restaurants (both large and small groups)
- Any experience of coaching and managing a sales and marketing team would be highly advantageous
This role is hybrid working with an office North of London (two days a week on average) but you must be comfortable travelling to customers as, when and where required
Please send you CV details to apply or contact me, Abbi, to discuss further.
Founded in 1990, Focus delivers excellent recruitment solutions in the changing world of the food and drink industry. We are proud of our talented team of knowledgeable recruitment specialists covering all functions and sectors offering a bespoke service for our clients.
We provide Permanent and Interim recruitment solutions across Manufacturing, Retail, Foodservice, Food Technology, Product Development, Procurement, Supply Chain, Engineering, HR, Sales & Marketing from Graduate to Board Level.
We’ve worked across the globe, recruiting for start-ups through to large international organisations. We have helped and made a real difference to a vast array of clients working collaboratively as they recruit the very best talent to support their strategies.
Our guiding principles and culture are built on 3 pillars:
- An employee-owned business where we all thrive A business with a culture of pride, trust, kindness and wanting to be the BEST
- An environment that embraces lifestyle goals offering balance, fun and an engaging place to work
Apply for Sales Director
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert