- Lewis Garner Consulting
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- To c 75k plus benefits
- Closing date
- 7 Jun 2023
- Quality Assurance (QA), Technical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
New role for a Technical Manager based in Yorkshire.
To 75k plus benefits.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategic technical leadership
- Lead the Technical team, attend/chair meetings (internally and externally), issue reports.
- To personally ensure that all aspects of Due Diligence (Food Safety, Quality and Legislation) are adhered to.
- To personally take the appropriate and reasonable action in the event of witnessing a breach (or potential breach) of Food Safety, Quality or Legislation.
- To lead and manage accreditations and Technical customer visits and audits.
- Inform the company of advances in legislation and scientific developments.
- Report to the board via Board Reports and/or in person
- To guide and lead the company with regard to Due Diligence and legal compliance.
- To play an active part in damage limitation during any recall, withdrawal, food incident or crisis.
- KPIs include: Complaints, Micro pass rates, Recall/withdrawal incidence – detailed in monthly period report
- Lead the Hygiene Team to ensure that the facilities are maintained in an audit ready status.
Established in 2002. Food manufacturing recruitment specialists. Multidisciplinary, across permanent, interim & contract positions.
Our core specialist areas are:
Operations General Managers / Factory Managers
Production Managers / Shift Managers
Area Managers / Team Leaders
Production Planners / Supply Chain
Commercial Purchasing Professionals
Category Managers / Category Analysts
Development NPD Managers / NPD Technologists
Process Managers / Process Technologists
Technical Technical Managers
Quality Managers / Quality Auditors
Engineering All aspects
- 07961 044961
Apply for Technical Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert