Specifications Technologist (2 days a week home working)
- Lewis Garner Consulting
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- To c40k plus benefits
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Packaging, Technical, Technologists, IT & Administration
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Specifications Technologist - to c40k plus benefits (2 days a week home working)
Easily accessible from the M62 / M180
Role profile & KPI's.
To manage all customer specifications and artwork to critical path to deliver timely launches and to maintain accuracy over time. To provide a flexible and adaptable resource to maintain and assist in the development of technical documentation and systems to drive the development of business. To use statistical analysis to interpret performance data thereby providing the necessary cornerstone for continuous improvement:
- Complete and manage retail Specifications to critical path
- Target 95% specifications right first time
- Manage artwork through the critical path, interfacing with graphics service providers and printers
- Keep specifications up to date and ensure specs are approved and delisted as appropriate
- Maintain an up to date knowledge on matters pertaining to food legislation, GMO, allergy and free from information.
- Support in the preparation and maintenance of production manufacturing instructions and associated documents.
- Collection of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data to develop statistical measurements of business performance, encapsulating quality, safety and operational parameters.
- Complete site KPI reports
- Coordinate yearly micro and nutritional testing matrix with QA team
- Support internal audits
Established in 2002. Food manufacturing recruitment specialists. Multidisciplinary, across permanent, interim & contract positions.
Our core specialist areas are:
Operations General Managers / Factory Managers
Production Managers / Shift Managers
Area Managers / Team Leaders
Production Planners / Supply Chain
Commercial Purchasing Professionals
Category Managers / Category Analysts
Development NPD Managers / NPD Technologists
Process Managers / Process Technologists
Technical Technical Managers
Quality Managers / Quality Auditors
Engineering All aspects
- 07961 044961
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert