Quality Auditor (Pitman Shift)
- Silven Recruitment
- Powys Area, Mid Wales
- Up to £28,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 31 May 2023
- Quality Assurance (QA), Technical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Quality Auditor (Pitman Shift)
2-week rotation, Pitman Shift
Location: Powys Area, Mid Wales
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are currently seeking a Quality Auditor to join our food manufacturing facility located in the Powys area of Mid Wales. This is a full-time permanent position, and the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that our products meet the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Conducting regular quality checks on products throughout the manufacturing process
- Identifying any issues or defects and ensuring that they are corrected in a timely manner
- Conducting internal audits and ensuring that all documentation is up to date and accurate
- Participating in external audits and maintaining a good relationship with auditors
- Investigating and resolving any customer complaints related to quality issues
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that quality is maintained throughout the production process
- Conducting training sessions on quality standards and procedures
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role, preferably within the food manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of HACCP and food safety regulations
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Flexibility to work on a Pitman shift pattern, including weekends and nights.
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative.
We offer a competitive salary of up to £28,000 per annum, as well as opportunities for career growth and development within the company. If you are passionate about quality and safety and have experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Gemma.email@example.com or call 07399 934 816
Silven was formed by experienced consultants to bring a high calibre service to the Food & Drink manufacturing sector. A team of personable, dedicated sector experts offering a service based on knowledge, understanding, capability and a determination to deliver for our clients and candidates. Fundamentally a service that we would want to receive ourselves. Providing a full recruitment service to the sector, we complete assignments across senior and middle management roles as well as handling specialist difficult to fill and first line management roles. Functions covered include: Manufacturing & Operations Engineering & Maintenance CI & Projects R&D & Process Development Technical & Quality NPD & Innovation Supply Chain & Planning Hygiene & Health & Safety
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert