Head of Finance
- Silven Recruitment
- Greater Manchester
- £65k - £75k
- Closing date
- 31 May 2023
Title: Head of Finance
Sector: Food Manufacturing
Hours: - Monday – Friday – Office Hours
Location: Greater Manchester
I am seeking a highly experienced and skilled Head of Finance to join a food manufacturing company. This is a new, but key leadership role where you will be responsible for managing all financial aspects of our business, ensuring the financial health and sustainability of the organization. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, capable of creating and implementing financial plans to support the business's goals and objectives.
- Oversee and manage all financial operations, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Manage cash flow and funding, including relationships with banks, investors, and other financial partners.
- Manage the accounting and financial reporting functions, including monthly and annual financial statements.
- Lead and develop the finance team, providing guidance and support to ensure a high level of performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related field (Preferred)
- Professional accounting or finance certification (e.g., CIMA OR ACCA)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Finance or accounting, with at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Demonstrated experience in strategic financial planning and analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a team.
- Experience working in the food manufacturing industry is highly desirable.
- Salary range: £65k - £75k
If you are a dynamic and results-driven finance professional with experience in the food manufacturing industry, looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
There is scope for this role to go to a Finance Directorship in the future.
Call Gemma on 07399 934 816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Silven was formed by experienced consultants to bring a high calibre service to the Food & Drink manufacturing sector. A team of personable, dedicated sector experts offering a service based on knowledge, understanding, capability and a determination to deliver for our clients and candidates. Fundamentally a service that we would want to receive ourselves. Providing a full recruitment service to the sector, we complete assignments across senior and middle management roles as well as handling specialist difficult to fill and first line management roles. Functions covered include: Manufacturing & Operations Engineering & Maintenance CI & Projects R&D & Process Development Technical & Quality NPD & Innovation Supply Chain & Planning Hygiene & Health & Safety
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert