Quality & Food Safety Manager
- Zest Recruitment
- Buckinghamshire / Bedfordshire
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 30 May 2023
- Production & Manufacturing, Quality Assurance (QA), Technical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Established food manufacturer looking for a Quality & Food Safety Manager with experience leading teams, BRC, High Street Retailer awareness.
Of course in technical - great attention to detail, adaptable and a confident communicator.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Develop and support the Quality team in line with training, BRC & HACCP standards and ability to drive the team to forward
- Retaining the high standards set amongst customers and working within the required timescales
- Support with auditing on site raw materials and following the process from activity on the factory floor to finished product
- Reduction of quality failures, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Perceptive approach to new ideas and projects
- Ensuring all documentation and records are completed and up to date
- Strong support role in on site audits
Experience working within Food manufacturing is required as well exposure to managing a team, knowledge and experience of BRC, HACCP and retailer standards is required.
Your role will involve liaising with various departments across the site, good communication skills at all levels is essential.
If you feel this opportunity is for you and you meet the above criteria then click apply - alternatively you can send through your C.V to Natasha firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483 999.
A recruitment company where every job counts.
We understand that recruitment companies often get a bad press. So, here at Zest we are bringing a refreshingly new and different approach to food and drink manufacturing recruitment. Unlike others we aim to be the recruitment company that makes sure it can be counted on at every step of the recruitment journey: every person, every job, every time.
Zest specialise because you do, and our team are dedicated to the following areas:
- Technical & quality
- Operations & production
- Supply Chain
- Senior Appointments
Our aim is simple, to link talented individuals with talented businesses, and we achieve this by taking a structured and industry leading approach to every step of the process.
Zest, where every job counts.
- 01780 483999
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert