SC Regional Engineer Manager
- Nevada, Las Vegas
- £81103.07 - £153906.83 per year + 0.12
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Production & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is a work from home role. The selected candidate can sit near one of our West Division Manufacturing Locations (Hayward, Fresno, Sacramento, Riverside, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Denver)
This position contributes to the success of the PepsiCo West Division by providing engineering support for the manufacturing plants. This individual is responsible for engineering work for plants across the Division and potential to travel 50% of the time.
- Strong Engineering and manufacturing experience managing multiple high-speed CPG projects in the areas of manufacturing, automation, cybersecurity and Smart Manufacturing.
- Installation, programming, commissioning, debugging, start-up of controls systems
- Proficient in reading electric control plans and PLC programming
- Design of HMI interface and programming.
- Knowledge of end-to-end Supply Chain, Logistics and Operational Technology including digitization
- Engineer will utilize their expertise to support, designing, building and integrating automation
- Provide guidance and leadership on equipment specifications and standards
- Provide strategic insights and direction to cross functional teams on new initiatives
- Explore, evaluate and implement new technology and techniques to enhance and improve upon current practices
- Engage with leadership to champion initiatives
- Act as change management coordinator with all business partners
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, ability and experience to influence large scale teams and to work with a diverse team of resources
- Strong SharePoint, Microsoft Project and Office 365 skills to develop and maintain project trackers and web hosted applications
Compensation and Benefits:
- The expected compensation range for this position is between $ 91,100 - $ 152,450
- Location, confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary
- Bonus based on performance and eligibility; target payout is 12% of annual salary paid out Annually.
- Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
- In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or 8 -10 years of engineering experience in a high-speed bottling or CPG manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with the automation & cyber-security space required
- Ability to manage complex projects and budgets
- Has a solid understanding of and has managed individual projects
- Knowledge of operational technology, including Industrial hardware (PLC's, VFD's), Industrial software (Rockwell, Wonderware, Zarpac), Industrial Networking, Thin client Architecture and Virtualization Technology (VMWare)
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics, WMS, WCS
- Experience in creating, enhancing, and delivering strategic processes
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to travel
Note : Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter
Our 5,500 PepsiCo employees in the UK are the reason for our success. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining good people.
Company programmes help our employees manage their careers, train for advancement, increase their knowledge and skills and participate in lifestyle and personal development opportunities.To attract and retain the best people, we believe in creating a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion, where everyone has an equal opportunity to contribute and succeed.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert