- The Sterling Choice Ltd
- £35k - 45k per year
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Engineering, Production & Manufacturing, FMCG Jobs
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Monday to Friday
In maintenance engineering being able to have every weekend and all bank holidays off is unfortunately not a common thing.
If you are looking for a role like that – look no further!
My client who is a market-leading manufacturing company is looking for engineers to join their growing team. They are open to both mechanical and electrical engineers who come ideally from a production/agricultural background.
- Providing reactive and planned maintenance.
- Assisting efficiency improvements by reducing downtime.
- Maintaining all maintenance records, ensuring all documentation is in place and up to date.
- Fault-finding diagnostics, mechanical, electrical on high-speed process-lines
What I need from you
- Must be a qualified, mechanically/electrically biased, multi-skilled engineer, with previous working experience in a Production environment.
- Apprentice trained or NVQ Level 2 in Engineering.
Benefits of working with the company:
Weekly pay! (despite the role being permanent)
23 days holiday + BH
20% off their products
Training and progression opportunities
If this sounds like a bit of you, get in touch with me (Monika) and I can talk you through the job and the company in more details! 01733 391 515 or click apply.
Our in-house team is highly experienced in placing professionals into the Food, FMCG and Engineering sectors. We work with leading SMEs and global organisations across the UK and internationally, priding ourselves on delivering an honest and transparent service.
Unit 4 Summit Park
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert