Health Safety and Environmental Manager
- Silven Recruitment
- £45000 - £50000 per year DOE
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Environmental, Health & Safety
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Health Safety and Environmental Manager.
Salary – c£45k - £50k DOE
Location – Suffolk
As a Health & Safety professional you will lead by example on all Health Safety and Environmental matters and enforce a positive safety culture.
- Ensure the site are proactively maintaining behavioural and environmental safety on site.
- Deliver data, reports, and presentations regarding a range of HSE matters whilst working alongside the senior management team offering advice and support on said matters.
- Organise internal and external reporting requirements, ensure all legislation is up to date, compliance is consistently followed and monitor on site performance set against key performances indicators.
- Manage, lead, and organise the requirements of ISO14001, 45001 and MCERTS audits.
- You will have autonomy to act on HSE matters but it’s important to present your actions in a way that is in the best interest of the business.
- Role reports into the Group Head of Health and Safety and but will also work closely with the European HSE teams.
- Ideally you will have a food manufacturing background however this is not essential to this position if you have worked towards ISO 45001 and 14001.
- NEBOSH Diploma is essential.
- IEMA certificate in Environmental Management, preferably NEBOSH/NCRQ level 6.
- Proactive and passionate approach to HSE matters.
- You will need to gain buy in from overheads and the wider HSE leaders within the group meaning strong communication and presentation skills are needed.
- Global leader in producing and providing branded products to all the major retailers and food service sectors around the world.
If you want to know more about this role give Hannah a call on 0161 832 7463 or email email@example.com with a copy of your CV quoting reference HM12848
Silven was formed by experienced consultants to bring a high calibre service to the Food & Drink manufacturing sector. A team of personable, dedicated sector experts offering a service based on knowledge, understanding, capability and a determination to deliver for our clients and candidates. Fundamentally a service that we would want to receive ourselves. Providing a full recruitment service to the sector, we complete assignments across senior and middle management roles as well as handling specialist difficult to fill and first line management roles. Functions covered include: Manufacturing & Operations Engineering & Maintenance CI & Projects R&D & Process Development Technical & Quality NPD & Innovation Supply Chain & Planning Hygiene & Health & Safety
Apply for Health Safety and Environmental Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert