- Silven Recruitment
- £50000 per year + Days Based Monday to Friday
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Posted by: Silven.
Job Title: Senior/ Lead/ Group Buyer
Salary: £50k+Days Based Monday to Friday
Are you a Senior Buyer with experience in Manufacturing who is ready for your next challenge?
We have a fantastic role based in Derbyshire. Working for a well-established manufacturer who wants to strengthen their buying team. They want someone who is highly motivated, with a flexible approach who wants a career in buying/ procurement and a desire to make a difference.
- As Group Senior Buyer, you will be a key member of the team in this highly successful manufacturing business, you will responsible for purchasing goods and services efficiently and competitively to meeting overall business targets .
- Responsible for ensuring best price, quality and costing when sourcing and ensuring that suppliers are audited in line with legal requirements/ company standards
- Manage new supplier accreditation.
- Energy and Utilities management
- Manage lead times working closely with planning and production keeping them informed on supply and price development.
- Have you several years’ experience working as Buyer within manufacturing/engineering ready to make the next step?
- Ideally working towards/prepared to work towards MCIPs (Study support offered)
- You will have an excellent track record of problem solving , being resourceful with a can do attitude
- You will be self-motivated and highly resilient and organised.
- (desirable) an excellent communication skills, a solid level of numeracy and strong IT skills (SAP desirable )
- My client is a highly successful business, lots of investment and a great team,
- My client will offer excellent career development opportunities for those with ambition.
To apply for this exciting exclusive role, please send a copy of your CV quoting MC12854 for a confidential discussion, call me Max.Cable@silven.co.uk mobile 07792 465247.
Silven was formed by experienced consultants to bring a high calibre service to the Food & Drink manufacturing sector. A team of personable, dedicated sector experts offering a service based on knowledge, understanding, capability and a determination to deliver for our clients and candidates. Fundamentally a service that we would want to receive ourselves. Providing a full recruitment service to the sector, we complete assignments across senior and middle management roles as well as handling specialist difficult to fill and first line management roles. Functions covered include: Manufacturing & Operations Engineering & Maintenance CI & Projects R&D & Process Development Technical & Quality NPD & Innovation Supply Chain & Planning Hygiene & Health & Safety
Apply for Senior Buyer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert