- Natures Way Foods
- Chichester, West Sussex
- Up to £24150 per annum
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Production & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We operate a rotational shift pattern covering nights only from 6pm - 6am, which means you will work a total of 14 days over a 28 day period.
You would be working as follows:
Week 1 - Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Week 2 - Wednesday & Thursday PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- To clean down all production machinery after each production run is completed in compliance with our Food hygiene and factory standards ensuring our productions lines are compliant and ready for the next order schedule.
- Maintain high hygiene standards around the machine areas to maintain Food and Operator safety.
- Chemical washing of Production machinery and surrounding areas
- Safe and careful handling of cleaning chemicals
- Operating and maintaining hygiene equipment
- Maintaining accurate and up to date hygiene records in accordance with company procedures
- Chemical Handling
- Manual Handling
- Safe Systems at work
- Equipment Training
Natures Way Foods began in 1994, when the Langmead brothers set up a small, bagged salad operation. Their big idea was to combine the freshest lettuce with the latest food manufacturing technology. Since then, we've grown by expanding our customer base and moving into new fresh, convenient categories and product areas. Our culture is inclusive, and our people are diverse spanning 29 different languages. We operate four manufacturing facilities capable of producing over 326m units per year. Building on previous success, this year is set to be another exceptional year for our organisation. It is an exciting time to join Natures Way Foods as we are expanding our production lines and there is genuine opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the organisation. If you feel that you have the relevant experience and mind set for the position, we would love to hear from you. Please apply in the first instance.
We’re a leading manufacturer of fresh convenient food.
We supply retailers and foodservice companies with prepared salads, coleslaw and potato salad, and fresh food to go salad meals
Natures Way Foods began in 1994, when the Langmead brothers set up a small bagged salad operation. Their big idea was to combine the freshest lettuce with the latest food manufacturing technology. Since then, we’ve grown by expanding our customer base and moving into new fresh, convenient categories and product areas.
We employ more than 1400 people and operate four manufacturing units capable of producing over 326m units. We are guided by an experienced Management Board. The Langmead brothers remain as investors and Non-Executive Directors ensuring agricultural expertise remains at the heart of the business..
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert