- Natures Way Foods
- Chichester, West Sussex
- Up to £26250 per annum
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Supply Chain
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We operate a rotational shift pattern covering 7 - 7 over days and nights which means you will work a total of 14 days over a 28-day period covering the day and night time shift patterns. You would be working as follows:
Week 1 - Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Week 2 - Wednesday & Thursday
We offer an additional £1,000pa shift allowance for working days and nights.
Permanent Full-time shift positions, fixed term contracts, and flexible working available.
Plenty of overtime available
Free on-site parking
Free hot drinks
Ongoing learning and development
There is a genuine opportunity to progress your career within our 4 manufacturing facilities.
No experience is required as we provide full training initially to get you started and further ongoing training to progress your career with us.
Responsibiliities: * Ensure team are trained to the required standard and all new starters have a meaningful and effective induction to the business
* Ensure Company Health and Safety and Hygiene rules are always adhered to
* Ensure all Customer requirements (internal and external) are met in full wherever possible
* Liaise/communicate with all areas/departments where necessary
* Responsible for H&S and GMP across Raw, Drystores and Despatch areas
* Manage holidays for shift to ensure appropriate crewing levels to meet business needs
* Manage absence
* Full Logistics area responsibility when on nights or in the absence of Logistics Department Manager
* Ensure smooth communications between hauliers and planning/production so that when collections times change production can still achieve 100% finished goods availability
* All other responsibilities of a shift logistics operative Previous experience of supervising people would be desirable.
Natures Way Foods began in 1994, when the Langmead brothers set up a small, bagged salad operation. Their big idea was to combine the freshest lettuce with the latest food manufacturing technology. Since then, we've grown by expanding our customer base and moving into new fresh, convenient categories and product areas.
Our culture is inclusive, and our people are diverse spanning 29 different languages. We operate four manufacturing facilities capable of producing over 326m units per year. Building on previous success, this year is set to be another exceptional year for our organisation. It is an exciting time to join Natures Way Foods as we are expanding our production lines and there is genuine opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the organisation.
We’re a leading manufacturer of fresh convenient food.
We supply retailers and foodservice companies with prepared salads, coleslaw and potato salad, and fresh food to go salad meals
Natures Way Foods began in 1994, when the Langmead brothers set up a small bagged salad operation. Their big idea was to combine the freshest lettuce with the latest food manufacturing technology. Since then, we’ve grown by expanding our customer base and moving into new fresh, convenient categories and product areas.
We employ more than 1400 people and operate four manufacturing units capable of producing over 326m units. We are guided by an experienced Management Board. The Langmead brothers remain as investors and Non-Executive Directors ensuring agricultural expertise remains at the heart of the business..
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert