COMMERCIAL MANAGER - Sainburys
- Moy Park
- Home Based, UK
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
COMMERCIAL MANAGER - Sainsburys
To take an active lead in driving the growth of our retail business supporting and aligning with our key retail customer plans, maximising revenue, volume and profitability across all categories.
You will therefore be responsible for contributing to the business, through effective collaboration with the Director of Business, Sales & Marketing Controller, Customer Marketing Team, Commercial Managers, and other functional and divisional team members across the business in driving and achieving targets and objectives. It will also involve responsibility for assisting in the nurturing of Moy Park’s internal talent pipeline through use of coaching and mentoring less experienced team members in best practice approach to account management and industry insight.
What you’ll need
- Sound academic education
- Strong background in major retail/B2B/National Account experience
- Own label or branded experience
- A proven track record of demonstrable commercial successes
- A relationship builder who can work with the major B2B customer accounts as well as nurturing collaborative & mutual key retail customer relationships
- Able to gain customer credibility quickly
- Highly analytical with excellent project management skills
- Concise communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to listen and willing to learn
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self motivated, able to self manage
- A can-do approach; gets the job done
- Able to function well in a team, but also work well on own
- A tenacious character that can facilitate and direct; not fold under demands and have the ability to push though ideas Tough and highly resilient
- Able to function in a fast moving pressurised environment. Calm in a crisis
- Previous success in leading and mentoring junior members of the team
- Able to develop and have the capability to get colleagues motivated to get the job done
- Understand consumer preferences as well as retailer and manufacturer preferences
- Highly organised, through account management ability. Able to prioritise and make decisions
- Smart, professional, polished
- The ability to lead and set direction while remaining very hands on
- Able to adopt and grow within a fast moving and proactive business
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Results driven individual
- Experience of MS Office suite with good Excel skills
Perks of Moy Park
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies, Northern Ireland’s largest private sector business and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers.
We supply branded and own label chicken products to leading retailers and foodservice providers throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe and we are the industry leading manufacturer of organic, free-range and higher welfare chicken.
Moy Park may be best known for fresh, locally sourced poultry but we also produce beef products, vegetarian products like spring rolls and onion rings and desserts including donuts and apple pies.
- Moy Park
39 Seagoe Industrial Estate
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert