International Account Executive
- Gnaw Chocolate Ltd
- NR4 6EQ, Norwich
- £30k-35k per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
International Account Executive
Gnaw is a respected UK chocolate brand gaining huge growth domestically and internationally. Gnaw has seen year on year growth and is forecasted to continue this trend with an expected 39% increase in turnover over the next 12 months.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Driving all export sales, focusing on the benefits the Gnaw brand can deliver to customers. Using a variety of different approaches to build relationships with key stakeholders, showcasing the wide range of products in the Gnaw range.
Developing strategy with the Key Account Manager and wider sales team to deliver growth with existing partners and prospecting the worldwide marketplace to onboard new business.
- Working with customers in International markets developing relationships with decision makers understanding opportunities that exist and exploring them to build sales
- Awareness of export marketplace, spotting new opportunities in new countries to grow the Gnaw brand
- Networking successfully managing professional relationships with existing and new customer base, increasing professional reach to develop business for the company
- Pride in delivering high levels of customer service, working with quick response levels and attention to detail ensuring every customer is serviced to the best of our ability
Sales Ability and Intuition
- Use strong communication skills to convey the benefits of the brand and the products to customers, increasing product count with each customer to maximise sales
- Working with desire and hunger to hit International Sales Targets set.
- Building Aims, Objectives and Strategies within export sales with the Key Account Manager to target key growth areas Maximise every opportunity with every customer working with them delivering high levels of customer service, enhancing all relationships and targeting growth with every account
- Develop KPIs with Sales Team to drive continuous improvement
Strategy and Development
- Build approaches to target prospects increasing number of key accounts and through International channels; positioning the Gnaw brand as a market leader in premium, sustainable confectionery
- Ongoing lead generation and qualification using all avenues which are available to the company
- Build yearly plan of key buying patterns and most effective time to prospect for best ROI.
- Plan International Trade Show activity to involve wider team to showcase the Gnaw brand at chosen shows Contribute to the creation and implementation of best sales vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve performance
- Help plan budgets within the Sales Team and key seasons of the year
Brand and Product Awareness
- Researching industry trends, company history, competitors to ensure best knowledge of industry.
- Become an expert and advise customer accordingly Work with Marketing department to collaborating with customers to benefit all parties and promote the Gnaw brand.
- Contribute and feedback to NPD within company, taking an active role in listening to what our customers want and working internally to develop the right product ranges for the right customer
- Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
- Makes useful links to arrive at insightful plans and solutions Takes ownership for team cohesion and team development
- Has a great level of self awareness and is resilient, optimistic and also open to change
- A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others
- Focused target driven with a positive, can-do attitude
Experience and Skills – Essential
You should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales/Customer facing roles with B2B experience. It is essential that you have the ability to drive results in a fast paced environment and have a proven track record of hitting sales targets
Must be an excellent sales professional with success in executing different types of sales activities to achieve KPIs. You will understand the full sales cycle and have experience from start to finish with proven results
Have a proven track record of hitting sales targets with examples of hitting numbers set out and give examples of how obstacles have been overcome to achieve the target
Ability to prioritise sales leads with awareness of live status of each lead and what’s needed to close. Resilience and intuition to handle lost leads constructively with a pragmatic approach to do everything possible to win the business
Desire to learn about Exporting food goods, with enthusiasm to develop knowledge and contacts in International marketplace with understanding of tariff codes
Strong communicator both oral and written, with a great telephone manor. Excellent presentation skills with ability to read customers needs
Excellent organisational and follow-up skills, showing competency in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, creating & delivering reports
Commercial and Financial acumen with ability to apply discounts, calculate net and gross margins and promotions with retailers
Experience in the use of Microsoft Business Central
Experience in International FMCG Sales
Experience of working in the UK business environment
P & L experience
Amazon experience with FBA in overseas markets
Understanding about food manufacturing
What we offer in return?
- £30K-35K per annum Company pension scheme 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) Staff discount Development opportunities available
Want to join a fun, but hard-working family environment? Get in touch and tell us why you would be the perfect person to join our Gnawsome team
At Gnaw, we believe that chocolate is best when it’s not taken too seriously.
We use the tastiest ingredients to make fabulously good chocolate then add a healthy dash of fun. The result is a range of carefree treats for cosy evenings, life on the hop, or just because, well, chocolate.
Having grown from a humble Norfolk start up to a recognised name, our bars, buttons and hot chocolate shots are now sold to
chocolate lovers all over the world.
Apply for International Account Executive
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert