- The Sterling Choice Ltd
- £30k - 35k per year
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
- HR & Training
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary: Up to £35,000
This is a great opportunity to take on a HR Advisor role for a Peterborough based manufacturing business with in a busy and fast paced HR team. This company manufacture products for some of the biggest food brands across the world.
On offer is a basic salary up to £35,000. This role is a officed based position with some very rare UK travel.
The role of HR Advisor for this business is a generalist position with the below duties included:
- Support line managers and employees implementing and establishing HR Policies
- Work closely with line managers on employee relations cases
- Coach and support manager in all HR related matters
- Managing internal and external recruitment campaigns
- Assist with the organisation of occupational health activities
- Assist with the regular consultation processes with the trade unions
- Providing accurate data on absence management and other HR reports to management
- Assisting with the HR department’s administration tasks in all aspects of the employees lifecycle as required
To be considered for this HR Advisor role you will fit the below criteria:
- Experience in a fast paced HR Advisor or HR Officer role (Ideally within a manufacturing business)
- Experienced managing employee relations cases
- Highly organised, being able to manage and prioritise a changing work load
- Level 5+ CIPD Qualified (Desired)
- Effective communicator at all levels
If you feel the above role is ticking all your boxes then give me (James) a call or apply online.
Our in-house team is highly experienced in placing professionals into the Food, FMCG and Engineering sectors. We work with leading SMEs and global organisations across the UK and internationally, priding ourselves on delivering an honest and transparent service.
Unit 4 Summit Park
Apply for HR Advisor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert