- Silven Recruitment
- North West London
- £40000 - £43500 per year
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Production & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Process Manager
Location: North West London
Salary: £40,000 - £43,500
Are you looking for a Process Manager role in a fast-paced, growing business that’s making the best product on the market of its kind?
- You’ll be working as part of a growing team, with a huge customer base
- Working with short shelf life/high risk products
- Making the best product on the market
They’re going to invest in training and developing you. The product is super fast paced, so you’ll never be bored.
- You'll be working as a Process Manager, managing a growing team, reporting into the Head of Technical
- You’ll manage the production of fast paced, short shelf life products
- Based in North West London
- You've got experience chilled/high risk FMCG
- You'll have strong management experience
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
You’ll be paid between 40k and 43k depending on your experience.
There’s obviously holidays, pension, bank holidays, probably tea and coffee, etc. This will be discussed later in the process!
If you are interested in hearing more about this role the contact Lois Osborne on 0161 832 7463 or email Lois directly at email@example.com quoting reference LO12239
Silven was formed by experienced consultants to bring a high calibre service to the Food & Drink manufacturing sector. A team of personable, dedicated sector experts offering a service based on knowledge, understanding, capability and a determination to deliver for our clients and candidates. Fundamentally a service that we would want to receive ourselves. Providing a full recruitment service to the sector, we complete assignments across senior and middle management roles as well as handling specialist difficult to fill and first line management roles. Functions covered include: Manufacturing & Operations Engineering & Maintenance CI & Projects R&D & Process Development Technical & Quality NPD & Innovation Supply Chain & Planning Hygiene & Health & Safety
Apply for Process Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert