Key Account Manager
- Bells of Lazonby
- Cumbria, CA10 1BG
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Key Account Manager - Penrith, Cumbria
We are a dynamic, fast-moving family-owned business which has developed in niche and specialist areas. We have sustained growth and development through recessions, Brexit, Covid and beyond. The hallmarks of our business are Quality, Innovation, Service, Flexibility and our People. We have ambitious plans for the further development of the business and are looking to expand our Account Management team with members who have the drive and ambition to grow their areas of responsibility.
With an upcoming retirement, we are looking for at least one additional member of the team, possibly two. We have several options for the future Account Manager team structure and are therefore open to candidates of all ranges of experience to find the best possible candidate(s).
Promote and manage all aspects of the sales relationship with several key account customers, driving profitable growth for the business.
- Manage all aspects of the sales account relationship for your key customers
- Develop new business opportunities with your customers for both Branded and Own Label, in both our Traditional Bakery and Free From Bakery
- Work with the Head of Brand and Marketing on activation plans to drive our Brands, and to support your customers with market data and insight to support growth
- Specify new areas of Product Development, working closely in partnership with the New Product Development and Procurement team to support innovation plans that deliver on your customers needs
- Plan and organise product promotions to drive sales and brand awareness in line with Brand Plans
- Review sales and profitability of all areas of your accounts activity, identify areas for action and improvements
- Provide accurate forecasting of sales by product to ensure members of the Procurement, Planning and Operations teams are able to fulfil their duties so we can deliver products on time, in full for your accounts
- Be the primary co-ordinator of your accounts, supporting the wider cross-functional teams who interact with your customers, such as Technical and Supply Chain, to ensure we are the best partner we can be for your customers
- Take responsibility for personal development and continuous improvement A member of the management team, present updates on your customers and be involved in discussions on total business performance at monthly Management Meetings and Quarterly Reviews
Reports to the Managing Director.
Established in 1946, Bells of Lazonby was founded by John Bell – a man with a fighting spirit who made it through WW2 after his aircraft was shot down over Germany. Upon his return, he moved to Lazonby with his family and set up a small bakery and shop, attached to their home, to provide an income for the family.
Nowadays we are divided into two unique brands, Bells of Lazonby and We Love Cake. Both brands are well established and equally well known for producing delicious baked goods for customers and stockists alike.
Apply for Key Account Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert